Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
For Starters
Getting Started
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

and from the ashes.. A world was reborn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rue

Ryo : 0
Honor : 0

and from the ashes.. A world was reborn Empty
PostSubject: and from the ashes.. A world was reborn   and from the ashes.. A world was reborn EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:30 am

Well really like the name and look of the "new project". Are we actually starring here or whats going on? I really want to get involved here as much as possible. Anything been decided yet etcetc??
Back to top Go down
Setōshi
Admin

Ryo : 80

PostSubject: Re: and from the ashes.. A world was reborn   and from the ashes.. A world was reborn EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Do you have a skype Rue? That's where we are doing our major planning at.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-eor.rpg-board.net
Rue

PostSubject: Re: and from the ashes.. A world was reborn   and from the ashes.. A world was reborn EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Lols silly Seto.you already have me on skype
Back to top Go down
Rue

PostSubject: Re: and from the ashes.. A world was reborn   and from the ashes.. A world was reborn EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:37 pm

Also Im confused... I thought you were leaving NN?? So confused.. so your not leaving NN?
Back to top Go down
Setōshi
Admin

Ryo : 80

PostSubject: Re: and from the ashes.. A world was reborn   and from the ashes.. A world was reborn EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Not until this one gets fully operational, I want to present to the members a completed site unlike what we have at Nexus. The main reason being because Sato put Kid back in the Admin Panel and that just caused hell from there. I don't want to go through that again or have the members go through it again.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-eor.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and from the ashes.. A world was reborn   and from the ashes.. A world was reborn Empty

Back to top Go down

and from the ashes.. A world was reborn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Center :: Arrivals & Departures-
Jump to: